CAS No. 57583-34-3 Methyl Tin Mercaptide
- Excellent stabilizer for rigid and semi-rigid Vinyl and copolymer extrusion, injection molding and blow molding formulations.
- Provides excellent long-term color and impact strength retention in outdoor applications, including siding,trim and accessories and window lineals.
- Ideal for clear bottles, clear rigid sheet, profiles and other critical injection molding, blow molding and extrusion applications.
- Packaging: Packed with plastic iron drum or plastic drum, N.W.: 220kg each one or 1000 kg each one.
- Transportation: F-9802 is a liquid tin mercaptide thermal stabilizer and should be handled with normal precautions used in good industrial practices for organic liquids.
- Storage: Indoor storage is recommended. The drum should be sealed immediately after use.
- Safety: Use adequate ventilation. Wear rubber gloves. Wear eye protection.In case of contact with the skin,wash thoroughly with soap and water.In case of contact with the eye, flush with water and get medical attention. See Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for further information on this product.
|Methyl Tin Mercaptide (F-9802)|
|SECTION 1 – Product Description|
|Product Name||Methyl tin mercaptide|
|Chemical Name||Dimethyltin bis(2-ethylhexylmercaptoacetate),
|SECTION 2 – Physical and Chemical Properties|
|Physical State||Clear liquid|
|Color||Colorless or slight yellow|
|Odor||Slight penetrating odor|
|Vapor Pressure||Not available|
|Viscosity||0.06 mPas 25 deg C|
|Boiling Point||Not available|
|Freezing/Melting Point||Not available|
|Autoignition Temperature||Not available|
|Flash Point||>70deg C|
|Explosion Limits, lower||Not applicable|
|Explosion Limits, upper||Not applicable|
|Decomposition Temperature||220 Deg C|
|Solubility in water||Not soluble in water|
|Molecular Weight||Not applicable|
|SECTION 3- Stability and Reactivity|
|Conditions to Avoid||Incompatible materials, ignition sources.
Incompatibilities with Other Materials: Steam, Carbon Dioxide, Formaldehyde.
|Hazardous Decomposition Products||Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide. Tin Dioxide|
|Hazardous Polymerization||May occur.|