CAS No. 57583-34-3 Methyl Tin Mercaptide
- Excellent stabilizer for rigid and semi-rigid Vinyl and copolymer extrusion, injection molding and blow molding formulations.
- Provides excellent long-term color and impact strength retention in outdoor applications, including siding,trim and accessories and window lineals.
- Ideal for clear bottles, clear rigid sheet, profiles and other critical injection molding, blow molding and extrusion applications.
- Packaging: Packed with plastic iron drum or plastic drum, N.W.: 220kg each one or 1000 kg each one.
- Transportation: F-9802 is a liquid tin mercaptide thermal stabilizer and should be handled with normal precautions used in good industrial practices for organic liquids.
- Storage: Indoor storage is recommended. The drum should be sealed immediately after use.
- Safety: Use adequate ventilation. Wear rubber gloves. Wear eye protection.In case of contact with the skin,wash thoroughly with soap and water.In case of contact with the eye, flush with water and get medical attention. See Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for further information on this product.
Methyl Tin Mercaptide (F-9802)
SECTION 1 – Product Description
Methyl tin mercaptide
SECTION 2 - Physical and Chemical Properties
Colorless or slight yellow
Slight penetrating odor
0.06 mPas 25 deg C
Explosion Limits, lower
Explosion Limits, upper
220 Deg C
Solubility in water
Not soluble in water
SECTION 3- Stability and Reactivity
Conditions to Avoid
Incompatible materials, ignition sources.
Hazardous Decomposition Products
Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide. Tin Dioxide